Friday, December 26, 2014

Laverne Cox, Janet Mock Talk Stigma of Loving Transgender Women





http://janetmock.com/2013/09/12/men-who-date-attracted-to-trans-women-stigma/[Janet Mock: 'Shaming Men Attracted To Transgender...']


My reply:

On my myriad social networks, from the phenomenally popular Face-oogle-twit to the NSFW at a whorehouse (like Fetlife listed above) I always use my common-law–and now legal–name (Vallin SFAS to anyone who missed it). I am direct and adamant in my love, admiration, and attraction to transwomen. I am friends and lovers of many, and public in my sentiments. I am freely open to dating any transwomen with whom mutual desire is evident (You KNOW who you are. I’m in Decatur and Midtown ATL. Look me up!). If anyone has a problem with that, then YOU have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment