Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Proof

PROOF that the Gods and Goddesses want me to love trannies and to have my favorite TGGF's back:


6pm Mon. June 13 (2011)--Moon conjunct my natal Sun 28 deg's SCO--
I accidently pricked my left middle finger. This is the second Gibbous Moon that I cut a finger just before burning  magick candles. It turns out on Tues. that my left middle finger is usually my anointing finger. I wiped my hot passion-blood on a small piece of paper and wrote my lovers' full names on it.


11:50am Tues. June 14--Preparing and carving a red-passion and orange-prosperity candles I discovered that my red candle has a loose wick that allows you to take it out and wrap it in small passion-blood-soaked bits of paper where you've inscribed your tranny-loves' names

No comments:

Post a Comment